Friday, May 28, 2010

Cat on a cold carport roof

Today just started out strange... It's not that anything particularly odd happened, actually it was a completely uninteresting day... even so I literally felt 2 steps behind myself. What does that even mean?

I have this weirdly OCD morning routine which goes something like this -
Wake up (always too early). 15 minutes of stretches. Make breakfast and coffee (always 2 cups, as one is never enough with breakfast). Read blogs, check email, FB, twitter etc on my laptop which finishing breakfast. Shower. Stand infront of my closet from anywhere between 2 - 20 minutes while deciding what to wear. Check handbag for essentials / check weather for umbrella, scarf, etc. Leave house.

Honestly, to conclude this day with the appropriate level of weirdness - there is absolutely no point to this post WHATSOEVER.

The only thing I can attribute this to is the fact that as I was leaving the house... there was a cat on our carport roof. Staring at me.
Cat. Staring. There isn't usually a cat. But today... staring.



Yeah... definitely OCD.

No comments:

Post a Comment